Get Lucky Festival is an 18+ event. You must have proper identification to enter the festival.
- Please do not arrive at any venue without an accepted form of identification you will be turned away at the door.
- You must have your ID present with you. PHOTOS OF IDs WILL NOT WORK and you will be turned away.
- There are ZERO EXCEPTIONS for this rule.
ACCEPTABLE FORMS OF IDENTIFICATION FOR ENTRY:
- Valid U.S. Drivers Licenses or other state-issued photo identification cards (must have photo and date of birth.)
- Temporary U.S. Drivers Licenses (must have photo and date of birth.)
- Valid U.S. passport or U.S. passport card.
- Valid foreign government-issued passport (must have photo and date of birth.)
- U.S. military ID (active duty or retired military.)
- Valid Native American tribal photo ID (must have photo and date of birth.)
- Valid Canadian Driver’s License or Identification Card (must have photo and date of birth.)
- College IDs WITH photograph (will not grant you entry to the bar.)
- High School Identification WITH a birth certificate (must have both and will not grant entry to the bar.)
UNACCEPTABLE FORMS OF IDENTIFICATION FOR ENTRY:
- School identifications.
- Expired identifications of any kind.
- Birth Certificates.
- Social Security Cards.
- Voter Card.
- Photos of IDs.
- Photocopies of any identifications. ( ID must be present)
- Consular identification.