All V2 Presents events are either 18+ or 21+ events. Because of that, you will need proper identification to enter any V2 Presents event. Below you will find accepted forms of Identification to enter our events, there are other requirements to enter any bar.
- Please do not arrive at any venue without an accepted form of identification you will be turned away at the door.
- You must have your ID present with you. PHOTOS OF IDs WILL NOT WORK and you will be turned away.
- There are ZERO EXCEPTIONS for this rule.
ACCEPTABLE FORMS OF IDENTIFICATION FOR ENTRY:
- Valid U.S. Drivers Licenses or other state-issued photo identification cards (must have photo and date of birth.)
- Temporary U.S. Drivers Licenses (must have photo and date of birth.)
- Valid U.S. passport or U.S. passport card.
- Valid foreign government-issued passport (must have photo and date of birth.)
- U.S. military ID (active duty or retired military.)
- Valid Native American tribal photo ID (must have photo and date of birth.)
- Valid Canadian Drivers License or Identification Card (must have photo and date of birth.)
- College IDs WITH photograph (will not grant you entry to the bar.)
- High School Identification WITH a birth certificate (must have both and will not grant entry to the bar.)
UNACCEPTABLE FORMS OF IDENTIFICATION FOR ENTRY:
- School identifications.
- Expired identifications of any kind.
- Birth Certificates.
- Social Security Cards.
- Voter Card.
- Photocopies of any identifications.
- Consular identification.
We have a zero tolerance policy for all events, you will not be allowed entry without proper identification.
If you have any questions about your ID or event please message us HERE