Deadbeats Salt Lake City 2021 Allowed & Not Allowed Items List
A full list of what is allowed and what is not allowed inside Deadbeats Salt Lake City 2021 at The Saltair.
- Small Bags, single compartment regular-size/unframed backpacks, plush backpacks, and purses. (Bags of any form will not be allowed inside the bar area due to the Utah DBAC restrictions.)
- Camelpaks or hydration packs (must be empty upon arrival. will be searched)
- Portable phone chargers
- Hand sanitizer (MUST BE SEALED)
- Sealed packs of tobacco items (cigarettes, chew, etc.. MUST BE SEALED.)
- E-cigs/Vapes/Mechanical Mods extra e-cig batteries, sealed bottles of E-Juice. (MUST BE SEALED)
- Polaroid film cameras
- Hula hoops including led hoops, staffs, POI, and other large flow toys (will be searched)
- Flags/banners or handmade signs (no corporate/company brands and CANNOT BE ATTACHED TO A POLE OF ANY SORT TOTEMS AND FLAG POLES ARE NOW BANNED)
- EL wire
- Mascot Costumes
- Prescription Meds if needed. (Must show a physician’s prescription and consult with the Security manager upon entry.)
- Face masks
ITEMS NOT ALLOWED
- TOTEMS & FLAGPOLES (includes retractable flagpoles, inflatables and balloons)
- Pacifiers or binkies.
- Weapons of any kind, including toy or costume weapons
- Illegal substances and/or paraphernalia including Vicks
- Large or framed backpacks, purses or bags
- Digital Cameras of any kind
- Professional video/audio recording equipment
- Professional still camera equipment with a detachable lens longer than 2 inches, tripods, big zooms, or commercial-use rigs
- Selfie sticks, GoPro cameras or attachments
- Lawn furniture, chairs, tents
- Laser pointers
- Glass or can containers of any kind
- Markers, sharpies, paint pens, or spray paint
- Promotional items, samples, giveaways, flyers, or stickers
- LED gloves or LED microlights (For Security reasons these are not allowed to be brought in but the venue offers inexpensive LED gloves)
- Over the counter medication, liquid makeup or unsealed tampons.
Security and staff have the discretion to allow and not allow any items they find dangerous or unsuitable.