Here is everything you need to know about making traveling to Get Lucky a breeze for you and your squad.
First the basics:
• Parking is $10 per day per car.
• Parking lot accepts CASH ONLY.
• Busy times begin at 9PM, arrive early.
• There is no re-entry so make sure you bring all you need once you leave your car.
• Tailgating is not allowed, and lots will be patrolled for attendees safety. Once parked exit your car and proceed directly to the entry.
• Lock and secure you car. Leave those valuables at home.
• ADA parking is available, please advise the parking attendant if your party requires this.
Here’s some extra tips for Parking at Get Lucky:
1 Car Pool – Besides splitting the cost of traveling to and parking at Get Lucky it’s simply more fun to ride with your crew to and from the event. Secure your seatbelts and an aux cord plugged in. Get the fun started before you even arrive at the festival gates.
2 Arrive Early and prepared Nothing is worse than missing your favorite DJ! So give you crew plenty of time to get into the parking lot and through security. We do our best to make this process quick, efficient and safe for all. Help our staff make this process smooth by having cash ready to pay for parking and your tickets ready.
3 Arrange a DD- This is a priority for any event! Don’t ruin your night and many others by not having a sober driver! And remember you can leave you car in the Saltair parking lot over night for those who need.
4 There is options- Uber, Lyft, taxis and other ride shares will drop off and pick up at The Saltair, be patient as traffic and high demand will happen at the end of each night.
5 Stay Friendly keep the positive vibes flowing even after the show and in the parking lot. When the dance-floor empties the parking lot fills up and being courteous and friendly to your fellow drives will make everyone’s night much easier!
If have any questions message our Facebook page!