Saltair Concert + Tours Allowed/ Not Allowed Items
To ensure the safety of our patrons, V2 Presents enforces specific guidelines for what items can and cannot be brought into our concerts & tour events at The Saltair.
These guidelines apply to concerts & tours coming to The Saltair. For guidelines on what’s allowed at V2 Presents Festivals including Get Funky, Get Lucky, Das Energi and Get Freaky please go HERE.
Please note that other venues may have different rules, and security personnel will have final say on what is allowed entry. For more information on what items are permitted, please visit the website of the venue you plan to attend.
Thank you for your cooperation in helping us maintain a safe and enjoyable experience for all attendees.
- Plastic refillable water bottles. (Must be empty)
- Fanny packs + small clutch purses (Bags larger than a fanny pack or small clutch will be denied)
- Portable phone chargers
- Sealed bottles of hand sanitizer (MUST BE SEALED)
- Sealed packs of tobacco items cigarettes, chew, etc.. (MUST BE SEALED)
- E-cigs/Vapes/Mechanical Mods extra e-cig batteries, sealed bottles of E-Juice. (MUST BE SEALED)
- Polaroid film cameras
- Mascot Costumes
- Prescription Meds if needed. Only bring enough for what you need during the event. Must show a physician’s prescription and consult with the Security Manager upon entry.
- Narcan & Naloxone (nasal spray only)
- Sunscreen (MUST BE SEALED)
ITEMS NOT ALLOWED
- No bags, backpacks, or containers larger than 14” x 8”
- No hydration packs
- No weapons of any kind (including toys)
- No alcohol, illegal drugs or paraphernalia
- No professional photography, video or audio recording devices
- No GoPro’s, selfie sticks or tripods
- No outside food, beverages, candy or gum
- No coolers, metal or glass containers
- Pacifiers or binkies.
- No Over The Counter (OTC) medication
- No hypodermic needles or any sharp objects
- No LED flow toys, including poi, staffs, whips, hoops
- No strollers, lawn chairs, umbrellas or blanket
- No Sharpies, markers, paint pens or spray paint
- No laser pointers, fireworks or other projectiles
Security and staff have the discretion to allow and not allow any items they find dangerous or unsuitable.
If we are unable to allow an item into the event, it will be your responsibility to return it to your car or home. Please note that we are not responsible for any items left at the venue.
Questions about what you can bring? Message us HERE.