Here are some basic guidelines for what you can and cannot bring to V2 Presents events at The Saltair. Other venues will vary on what is allowed and what is not allowed and security has final say on what is allowed and not allowed entry for the safety of our patrons. Please check each venues website for more details.
Remember if we do not allow you to bring your item inside it’s your responsibility to take the item back to your car or house. We are not responsible for any items left at the venue.
- Portable phone chargers
- Hand sanitizer (MUST BE SEALED)
- Sealed packs of tobacco items (cigarettes, chew, etc.. MUST BE SEALED.)
- E-cigs/Vapes/Mechanical Mods extra e-cig batteries, sealed bottles of E-Juice. (MUST BE SEALED)
- Polaroid film cameras
- Hula hoops including led hoops, staffs, POI, and other large flow toys (will be searched)
- Flags/banners or handmade signs (no corporate/company brands and CANNOT BE ATTACHED TO A POLE OF ANY SORT TOTEMS AND FLAG POLES ARE NOW BANNED)
- EL wire
- Mascot Costumes
- Prescription Meds if needed. (Must show a physician’s prescription and consult with the Security manager upon entry.)
- Face masks
V2 Presents events at The Saltair will adhere to the new CLEAR BAG POLICY.
Here is a list of approved bags:
- Clear Bags – Plastic, vinyl or PVC and do not exceed 16″x6″x12″
- Plastic Storage Bag – Clear, one(1) gallon, resealable
- Small Clutch Purse (includes small fanny packs) – Approximately the size of a hand with or without a handle or strap. No larger than 14” x 8” with or without a handle or strap. Can be carried separately or within an approved plastic bag.
- Hydration packs – They cannot exceed 3 compartments and must not be bigger than 16” x 12”.
- *Please make sure your bag fits within the dimensions listed above, Security staff will be measuring bags and if they are larger than the above dimensions they will be denied*
For full details on approved bags go HERE
ITEMS NOT ALLOWED
- All purses, bags or containers larger than a small clutch bag
- Camera bags
- Cinch bags
- Computer bags
- Luggage of any kind
- Totems & flagpoles (includes retractable flagpoles, inflatables and balloons)
- Pacifiers or binkies.
- Weapons of any kind, including toy or costume weapons
- Illegal substances and/or paraphernalia including Vicks
- Large or framed backpacks, purses or bags
- Digital Cameras of any kind
- Professional video/audio recording equipment
- Professional still camera equipment with a detachable lens longer than 2 inches, tripods, big zooms, or commercial-use rigs
- Selfie sticks, GoPro cameras or attachments
- Lawn furniture, chairs, tents
- Laser pointers
- Glass or can containers of any kind
- Markers, sharpies, paint pens, or spray paint
- Promotional items, samples, giveaways, flyers, or stickers
- LED gloves or LED microlights (For Security reasons these are not allowed to be brought in but the venue offers inexpensive LED gloves)
- Over the counter medication, liquid makeup or unsealed tampons.
Security and staff have the discretion to allow and not allow any items they find dangerous or unsuitable
Questions about what you can bring? Message us HERE