To provide a safer environment for the public and significantly expedite fan entry into V2 Presents festival events, V2 Presents has implemented a Clear Bag Policy.
V2 Presents strongly encourages fans to not bring any type of bags, but attendees can bring 1 of the following style and size bags into V2 Presents festival events. (Get Lucky, Get Funky, Das Energi, Get Freaky, Transmit) Other tour/concert events bag policies will vary, please contact the venue of the tour/concert for more information on events that are not V2 Presents festivals.
EACH ATTENDEE IS ALLOWED 1 BAG. BAGS INSIDE OF BAGS WILL BE DENIED ENTRY.
Approved Bags | 1 of the following bags allowed:
- Clear bags – Plastic, vinyl or PVC and do not exceed 16″x6″x12″
- Plastic storage bag – Clear, one (1) gallon, resealable
- Small clutch purses (includes small fanny packs) – Approximately the size of a hand with or without a handle or strap. No larger than 14” x 8” with or without a handle or strap. Does not have to be clear.
- Hydration packs- They cannot exceed 3 compartments and must not be bigger than 16” x 12”. Does not have to be clear.
Prohibited Bags | Prohibited items include, but are not limited to:
- All purses, bags or containers that is not clear that is larger than a small clutch bag or a 3 compartment hydrationpack
- Camera bags
- Cinch bags
- Computer bags
- Luggage of any kind
- Hydration packs with more than 3 compartments
*Please make sure your bag fits within the dimensions listed above, Security staff will be measuring bags and if they are larger than the above dimensions they will be denied*
Security and staff have the discretion to allow and not allow any items they find dangerous or unsuitable.
If we are unable to allow an bag into the event, it will be your responsibility to return it to your car or home. Please note that we are not responsible for any items left at the venue.
If you have any questions about this policy or your bag please email firstname.lastname@example.org